Monday, April 10, 2006

what a fucking weekend

I have claim bullshit. Utter bullshit. Thursday I wasn't feeling well, and then got two rejection letters from jobs to which I applied. Then a phone call telling me I didn't even qualify for an interview for the third. Then no response whatsoever from the fourth. Ack. With the way my job has been going lately the only thing keeping me going was the prospect of finding new work. Then: bam, bam BAM and nada. I of course was on the pager on Thursday, so after I got the call (and I was working at Border too) I just lost it completely and had a nervous breakdown at the cash registers. One of our clients paged me later and started yelling and swearing at me. I had to call a manager for backup and I think he was pissed I didn't handle it alone, but goddamn it, I'm not a fucking psychiatrist, which is what this client really needs. So then two more pages, after I leave Borders. It was raining pretty hard, and so I was cold, wet, crying, pissed off, humiliated, and feeling useless. So then a call came in and my staff called out for the next morning for her (get this) FOURTEEN hour shift. So guess where I spent my entire next day?? Hmmm, I wonder. Great fucking weekend. It ended with a migraine. I spent all of Sunday after I got off work in bed. If it wasn't for Bill taking care of me I don't know what I'd have done. I couldn't even get my pills on my own.
So today I had to do all of last week's work in one day. I was only missing one audit, because the staff hasn't given me the monthly receipts and money logs yet. Otherwise I totally kicked ass all over my workload.
Now it's time for some margaritas. And I still have the fucking migraine. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.