Wednesday, April 19, 2006

those goddamn people upstairs...

I don't give a rat's ass if they fuck every day for 12 hours...I just don't want to fucking hear it~!! That stupid bed, or whatever they are on fucking SQUEAKS and I can hear it plain as day through the ceiling. Sheesh! =P

6 comments:

  1. After you move, guess who's gonna be Those Goddamn People Upstairs.

    Squeaks and all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It /could/ just be One Person Upstairs. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's two people, judging from the grunting and moans in different voices.

    Bastards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A desparate, single ventriloquist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they say kissing a smoker is like kissing an ashtray i'm gonna try it next time i'm lonely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time it happens....upon completion...call them on the phone and tell them it was good for you too and then ask if they could spare a smoke. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.