Monday, January 08, 2007

hypercritical assholes

I read my share of blogs. I see some that are crap, and I also read the good ones.

An important part if these online journals are of course the comments, which wouldn't be that special except for of course, the commenters. I like to scroll down, read the thoughts of others who have read the same story I just did, and felt strongly enough to leave a note for the writer. It's great.

 

However.

 

Why in the hell do so many people set themselves up as the blog post police? The most common offenders are the ones who say, "Why did you pick this subject? Why not this one? Or this one? Or this one?" In the fucking comments. If he or she is so damn set on seeing a post about a certain subject, then fucking WRITE one. Don't sit there and bash on a very good post because of the angle. Armchair fucking losers.


--
The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They had thought with some reason that there is no more dreadful punishment than futile and hopeless labor. - Camus

1 comment:

  1. ((knock knock))
    Is it safe to come in yet?

    Part of the problem with blogger is that there are so many uninformed and strangely unimaginative people doing it...HUH...they should just be e-mailing their friends but now they can display 50 pictures of the their frickin' breadbox...
    it reminds me that many Anthropologists believe that language began so that we could gossip...we are still just a bunch of nosey little monkeys.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.