Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not sure if y'all recall or not, but...

Back on December 4th there was a peeping tom at my tanning salon and I sent him to jail. Well, the district attorney is pressing charges, and I received the paperwork today in the mail. I can give a statement to be read at trial, or I can present in person. I can't do that in person, but I'll definitely give a statement! I can also ask for restitution, which I will, for the cost of my tanning package. I've been unable to go back because of the ick factor. The tanning company probably would offer to give my money back, but I want this CREEP to pay. I get to offer my suggestions about his suffering, and I will choose probation, fine, and restitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.