Friday, January 26, 2007

steps...forward? *shudder*

I'm horrified. H/T to Amanda at Pandagon for posting this link so I could check it out. I'm a D20 gamer, and also a pro-choice advocate. That someone thought of this was inevitable, and apparently the makers come from a Pro-Choice standpoint, but I'm still horrified.

"This supplement has all new materials including:

  • History of Abortion in America
  • Protest tactics and strategies for Pro-Life and Pro-Choice supporters
  • New Advanced Class: The Abortion Provider,
  • New Intermediary Classes: Clinic Defender, Sidewalk Counselor, Blogger, Irregular and ER Intern,
  • Campaign Styles: The Medical Campaign vs. the Abortion
  • Nearly 20 new medical and political feats including Flash Mob, Medical Immortality, Reconstructive Surgery and Street Demonstration."
Reconstructive Surgery? Ack!

2 comments:

  1. I dunno Donn...I'm still over here shaking my head at this one.

    Don't these people know that this NOT a game? People DIE over this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.