In 77 I lived in a Van on the beach there for a couple of weeks. Dude it was most excellent. Although the bodacious babes gave us some razzin' about wearing speedos...apparently we were a little too European.
Heyyyy FM: Nope, not sick or anythins, just been seein the folks in sunny southern california. ;) Drop by more often, you!
Homey: You lived in a VAN down by the RIVER! Or, ocean, whatever. ;) There are worse places to do it. This is when the man and I were in Ocean Beach. ;)
Hospitalz0rs? o.0
ReplyDeleteAnything the matter? =S
What is San Diego.
ReplyDeleteIn 77 I lived in a Van on the beach there for a couple of weeks.
Dude it was most excellent. Although the bodacious babes gave us some razzin' about wearing speedos...apparently we were a little too European.
Heyyyy FM: Nope, not sick or anythins, just been seein the folks in sunny southern california. ;) Drop by more often, you!
ReplyDeleteHomey: You lived in a VAN down by the RIVER! Or, ocean, whatever. ;) There are worse places to do it. This is when the man and I were in Ocean Beach. ;)
And yes, Speedos - Baaaaad. Don't ever do that. *shudder*
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous (you and the background) *smile* Hope you had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteSwaying palm trees, garbage disposal units, sunshine, blue skies, buildings that match the garbage cans...
ReplyDeleteCan only be SCal...even though I've never been...yikes...