Monday, October 10, 2005

better living through chemistry


I'm doing better, although I'm sore and for some reason my left nipple has been sensitive since the procedure. I hope they didn't hit a nerve or somesuch. I took some more narcotic analgesics and so it's better living through chemistry. I was able to clean my bathroom last night (WooT!) and now I have the rest of the house to do. We'll see how that goes. Bill's been a sweetie although he really doesn't have a clue about driving my CRX. *shudder* - poor man is still sick with the flu.
What's really sad is that I'm getting a flu shot on Wednesday, and I've already *HAD* it. =P Well maybe I won't get it as bad next time.

I feel like I'm healing faster this time around. In 99 I flew out to Dad's to recover and it seemed like I was super depressed and not doing so well. This time I had friends around me taking care of me and I got lots of rest. That alone is probably speeding my recovery. Oh yeah, and sex. I am positive it's helping me. I should test that theory some more. *evil grin*
Actually it was weird. When I first came out of the hospital I couldn't orgasm; it was like my body just wouldn't do it. It took a few days of REALLY trying before I was able to finally do it. I don't know if that was the medication or I was too wiped out or what. I'm just glad it's FIXED, dammit! *HAHA*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.