"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
where the fuck's my candy already!
Freaking hell I wish I still smoked. I'd get more time to catch fresh air outside. Of course there'd be carbon monoxide running through my veins instead, but hey who cares, right? The phone wouldn't be ringing in a place where I'd have to answer it!!
There's something about a ringing phone that just makes me feel harrassed. Everyone wants something when they call. What time this, what time that, who is working this, who is working that, and by the way I can't work that shift after all and now you're screwed. Bleh!! At least they don't want money. Well, most of them. Some people want checks for whatever. Hell, I don't care, it's not my money. I just sign the paper.
Oh man I love my new Old Navy halloween shirt. For those who aren't overly familiar with either Old Navy or Halloween, lemme essplane to joo. O.N. always makes a batch of shirts for Independence Day with their logo and they cost $5. They've been so goddamn popular over the years that now the stores have Halloween shirts too, with cute little pumpkins and such. LONG SLEEVED even, and black. And still $5. So I got the last XXL (usually I'd get XL but these run too small over my breasts) and have gotten a lot of compliments today. Yay! My raging PMS has me very insecure so any boost at all to my ego helps immensely.
Oh, and about halloween? What the fuck DOOD*, you have Google too.
*Use of DOOD taken from Stereolabrat, my hero. Check her blog-----> HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I WANT MONEY!!!! hehe
ReplyDeleteNo, I just wanted to say I wanted something from you.
Yara
No MONEY For JOO! come back one year!
ReplyDelete