"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
how cool
is this? Gaming. Sunday. Calabria. The plan was for us to start on our journey (finally, my GOD) to Avoirdupois lands, specifically Chalon du Saludre. My character Claire comes from a small island off the coast of Avoirdupois, and it's referred to as the Porter du Soleil. Nobility, of course. Stodgy, well yeah. Religious? Very much. Even more than the bulk of the continent. HAHA I said bulk and continent...ok potty humor aside.
So Claire's been going nuts. Epitome of first year college girl away from home, party down, etc. But in her case it's worse. She's been shagging halflings for fuck's sake! And the dark prince. And Elves! Bardly, studly elves, but that's just a bonus. Ok. So Claire will be dragged away and beaten, imprisoned, etc...for her "own" sake if she ever goes home again. What to do....what to do....
Get engaged to the prince and let his name protect you! Let's see em touch her now. So Lady *cough* Claire du Marchand is going home...engaged to royalty and completely ruined in the eyes of her family. I sent a letter home and got a response from my puir sweet muther....disowning my ass! Ok, she just said don't bring shame down on the family by stopping by. She laid it on pretty thickly and I was just very stunned listening. heheh! Response?? Hell yeah!
"Dearest Mother,
My heart hath been rent in two...
(from the peanut gallery: "Twain! twain sounds better!")
My heart hath been rent in twain....I am overcome with sadness and grief that you should feel this way...BLAH BLAH BLAH!
Ok insert a bunch of crapola like that - I dun remember too well cause I was laughing way too hard. It was a letter to share with her how ...sad...I was going to be ....all alone in the royal chambers....a lonely princess...how I would have to console myself with jewels....cry into my gleaming bejeweled cup as I mourn the loss of my poor, poor, noble family...and turn to the arms of the nation's beloved Prince Vittorio...How I was going to be just a mess as I tried to embrace my new life with the royal family...
Man. With our crowd of peanut gallery and hecklers that was fucking hilarious. I could barely finish because I was short of breath from just laughing like a hyena!! We all had a really good time with that. Carey is genius with her ideas about Claire and her uptight family. Oh yeah! Her mother was also on about Anu (their god) and how disappointed he was with me, and how I have abandoned my faith, and yadda yadda yadda - high-larious. Well, Anu's house was empty. I've been entertained by no less than four gods in the past year, and I'm pretty sure Claire's going to side with the Jester, aka Dionysus. He's chaotic neutral so that should work well. Claire actually gave him an offering in the last dreamscape - so I think she's on the road to having a god. And he *did* warn her about the nasty god who was trying to tempt her with fun skills and abilities and in the past had his followers capture, torture, rape, and skin alive young children. No reason she'd do that if she was a follower, that's just his past. But holy fuck! She's neutral good -no way she's gonna follow an evil god. No matter how cool the Darkvision was as a human. =P
That was so much fun with that letter from & to Claire's poooooor mother. Cry cry...Dig dig...Cry cry...Dig dig...and in the middle: Roar with Laughter!
I got my action point. =D (point awarded for completing the personality feat that game session) My feat is Comic Relief. heheh! That's funny because the Jester *requires* a person with that feat to set him free upon the world of Calabria once again. well, and an item worth 15,000 gold. OUCH! Claire's had up to 14K+ so far, but that was accidental and she ended up buying an entire freaking HOUSE and land with that. I suppose she could solicit more funds from the DeLonghi family for "spell research" but that would be dishonest. Hmmmmm *grin* They don't need the money for much - and 15K gold to a DeLonghi? Well shit, they handed over 4K gold to me just last week without a quibble. food for thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.