"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Friday, October 14, 2005
boneheaded!!
I need to have a new head attached - one that can do math. It seems I can't add, even with the aid of a calculator. It all started after I got back from Holland in May. My brain shut down and every single one of my rep payee accounts has been off since. Slowly, since last month, I've been noticing little mistakes that solve bigger mistakes and I can't believe I never saw this shit before!! Quicken is supposed to be my friend, but it's just not workin' out that way.
I have to redo months of book keeping and it's such a pain in my ass! It was my fault to begin with so at least I can find solace in the fact that I'm not cleaning up anyone else's mess but my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I knew I shouldn't have slipped that stuff in your drink. :|
ReplyDeleteI forgot how to use a calculator, so you aren't that bad yet :-(
ReplyDeleteYou guys are NO help at all!! *hehe*
ReplyDelete