Tuesday, January 16, 2007

naptime anyone?

I'm so fucking brain dead. TWO meetings and one doctor's appointment were spaced. Both meetings were saved because I was "reminded" through accidental bumping - into with the people I'm meeting with, but the appointment is gone forever. :P It was only an eye appointment so that wasn't so bad.

I think today was too freaky for me to keep everything in order.

I went to get coffee before one meeting (not one I forgot), and was bogusly (is that a word?) pulled over for a speeding ticket. I wasn't speeding in the first place, and in the second place my car looks exactly like everyone else's. Black Nissan Altima, 1994 model. I can't even find my own car in a parking lot. I've gone to any number of Toyotas and Hondas and tried to stick my key in. Of course the police are going to have the same problem. I'm going to court on February 20th to fight it. The cop couldn't even keep his story straight when he was giving me the ticket, so I know I've got the upper hand there. Besides that, even if I had been speeding (which I hadn't), then most judges go easier if you show up to court. Ack.

Something good did happen, however. My ETO bank got bumped up. It got bumped up in August, but no one told me. Now I get an extra hour of earned time off per pay period, of which there are two. That works out to 24 hours a year, or an extra 3 days per year of time off. I'm okay with that. ;) I now have an extra 6 hours to spend like a crazy madwoman. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

--
"If you do not speak up when it matters, when would it matter that you speak? The opposite of courage is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." -His Excellence, Jim Hightower

2 comments:

  1. Stickin' it to THE MAN!
    I love the term carzy madwoman but don't use it during the court proceedings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best not to say exactly what I'm thinking~!

    I know, however, that there is NO WAY that I was going 41 mph as I pulled OUT from a parking lot onto an uphill incline. Physically and logically not gunna happen. =P

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.