God-Damn! I knew that asshole was unhinged, but this is something else. I tuned in today to see if he would mention my email on the air, because he did the last time I bawled him out for whatever it was he did. He didn't mention my tirade. Oh well, next time.
Instead, he got an email from a guy talking about the move to XM Radio (? I have no idea), and at the end the emailer mentioned that Sam Seder had told his listeners to call or email XM to complain about Big Eddie being added to the lineup.
Well.
Big Eddie lost his friggin mind. He's been screaming for a solid hour about Air America and how much they suck, and their programming sucks, and he's been telling listeners to call or email XM and complain about XM having Air America shows on it. He's been screaming at any and all callers like he's a rabid dog. Well, someone ought to put Ol' Yeller out of his misery. My god.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.