Saturday, February 03, 2007

weekend rant

And people are so shocked and offended when I refuse to "bless" people who sneeze. Who the fuck cares? I'm not going to get struck by lightning because I'm not a sheep who will baa along with the other fucktard fundamentalist evanagelical Christian sheep.
It's all a racket to get money from people. Secondarily, it is a way to keep the powers that be in power and the rest of us in the gutter and under their control.

I should not have to defend myself for being an atheist, but it's constant. I mean, it means I have common sense. I went through all that religious bullshit myself, but more importantly, I GOT OVER IT. I for one am glad for all the bumper stickers and crap that identify the fucktard Christianists. Thank you for giving me fair warning, I say.
I work with a woman who is very Christian, but she's just a nice person in general, and she went down and used up all her vacation helping the people of New Orleans after hurricane Katrina. I feel like the fact that she believes in a sky fairy and that Jesus is magic is just besides the point. I like her as a person, in spite of her Christianity.
I can respect people who are Christians, but only if they don't act like fundamentalist fucktards who want to impose their insanity on my legal status or life.

I have had an abortion and I am unapologetic about it. I will always vote for all women to have that same choice. It saved my life, and anyone who knows what my situation was at the time will agree with you. I'd be dead now if I'd have kept that baby, either from having a bad heart and dying giving birth, or from being killed by the father. Period.

I'm a woman who happily lives with an amazing man without benefit of marriage before the eyes of the invisible sky fairy. There's nothing that we don't have (except insurance, haha) that we're missing out on because god hasn't blessed our union. blecccchhhhh. Anyway, we'll have the insurance too, soon enough. ;)

I take the name of magic Jeebus in vain all the time...and I don't care. I mean, jesus christ! It's just a saying and it doesn't mean shit. Prove to me that any of the so-called bible is true. Really. I watch Discovery! I have listened to Carl Sagan. There's no truth in any of that religious bullshit.

I am also happy to stand up for the rights of others, especially when it is no benefit to me.

Why? Because I want the same when it's my turn. What happens if fucktards decide that women are just baby-machines for the patriarchy? Oh wait. That already happened. In Japan, last week.

I realize it is not to the Christianist's benefit to uphold the rights of others. Intrinsically it is against their betterment to let women and minorities have the same rights as white males. I understand this. I say, TOO FUCKING BAD.

Feminism is the radical notion that women are people too. Christianity works against women and minorities by telling their followers that they were born in sin, or are sinful by nature, or whatever other claptrap they want to make up. I was always told that the "mark of Cain" meant that black people were sinners. WTF???
Yeah. Okay. Psy.....choooooo!

It's more important to treat people humanely, and do the best you can for everyone without being a selfish piece of shit and destroying the world. Fuck the rest of it. Christianity does not equal Morality, or they wouldn't have pedophiles like Mark Foley left in congress for so many years after people found out he was preying on teenagers.

We also wouldn't have so many ministers of evangelical churches trafficking with Meth and gay hookers, now would we??

Hypocritical fucks.

Ok. /rant off.

Have a great weekend!! =) I for one am staying IN. It's freaking COLD out there.

2 comments:

  1. Ok so let me see if I have this straight...what I am hearing is that the fact that 80 million Americans support the State of Israel simply because they need that exact spot for jesus to land on after they are all raptured and out of harms way...
    and so you are saying that this is NOT a particularily good enough reason for voting Republican??

    People are either Charming or Tedious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good reason for voting ATHEIST!!

    ...oh my. I reread this post and realized I used the word Claptrap. It's all downhill from here.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.