"I hate you and your ass face!" is a quote I love to hear them play on the Stephanie Miller Show. I was thinking it today when radio personality, Ed Shultz was complaining about the Anna Nicole coverage on the news. He said some things about the lack of coverage of the real issues such as the Iraq War. He also said that there were three soldiers that died the same day as Anna Nicole, and nobody heard a word about them. Well, he's right.
So, a normal person's response to the excessive coverage of a starlet's death? Call her a Whore. Again and Again. No? Well that's what Ed's been doing since she died. His question of the day was: "What is the definition of a Whore?" Well, how about this, Ed? What's the definition of an asshole? Well, that would be you.
Before I turned off his show he was heard to say,"What is Anna Nicole? A Dead Whore, that's what she is. She's a Dead Whore, just like Wilt Chamberlain." In true "bubba" fashion he tried to use the old excuse that if he says it about a man too, then it's all right. Well, Ed, it's NOT all right, and you're a sexist asshole with no compassion and no heart. I knew you were stupid before. This only cemented your place as the biggest asshole on the radio. I thought you sounded like Druggie Limbaugh anyway. I have plenty of CD's to listen to instead of you.
I am still laughing my ass off at What is the definition of an asshole!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA!
You kill me!
*grin* Glad you liked it.
ReplyDeleteI was so pissed off! I sent an email to Ed, too. What a heartless bastard.