Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Way. I mean, WAY too awesome.

That's some serious props. And, as a former employee of Ben and Jerry's, inc. I say...WAY TO GO! Get the full dope here, and that's no reference to the amount of pot I smoked while I scooped ice cream and listened to janis joplin all day before heading to the beach.

4 comments:

  1. Couldn't happen to a funnier guy.
    Colbert should be on Prime Time..that would make me feel a little better about your country..if I knew that there were enough people out there who could take a joke and not believe their own spin...lighten up America.

    One scoop over the line sweet jesus, one scoop over the line!

    Summer scoopin' had me a blast,
    summer tootin' happened so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come here and *make* a show - called Lighten up America...but then people might misunderstand and think you said "light up" America and you'd be run out on a rail by the anti-smoking coalitions. Y'know, cause we can take a joke n' all. ;)

    *rofl @ one scoop over the line*
    Homey you are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit...there goes my diet.

    Steve~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay Steve - just think about the tinkle-on-the-hand episode and you'll lose your appetite.

    =)Nice to see a new face!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.