Just wanted you to know that I value the comments you're leaving on my blog, and that you're visiting.
I tried to put you on my blogroll but couldn't get Gloogler to do it. I'm going to try again and think it should work, seeing as you're on new blogger now.
In the meantime, keep rockin'. What I'm finding is that the new Gloogler isn't as bad as I initially thought it was.
Here's hoping it gets better, especially seeing as really, we're all being herded like cows into it...
Hi Shelley...
ReplyDeleteJust wanted you to know that I value the comments you're leaving on my blog, and that you're visiting.
I tried to put you on my blogroll but couldn't get Gloogler to do it. I'm going to try again and think it should work, seeing as you're on new blogger now.
In the meantime, keep rockin'. What I'm finding is that the new Gloogler isn't as bad as I initially thought it was.
Here's hoping it gets better, especially seeing as really, we're all being herded like cows into it...
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it'll get better - I just really resent the way (as you said) we're being herded.