Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I knew it.

To quote a good friend of mine: "Teh bitch0rz."

Now the party has been foisted upon Stu and Carey last minute, with the only reason I can see being that the Black Widow Spider (yeah, she's back to that, I have washed my hands of the whole peace agenda) just can't handle the idea of me coming to her little nest that she shares with the Punk, especially since she's under the misapprehension that I want my ex for booty calls. Sorry Sweetcheeks, my booty's busy, and entirely uninterested.
I sincerely hope that none of my friends feel like this is my fault. I started out as the injured party...and have moved on to become the pariah responsible for psycho-bitch's personal issues. We'll just have to see how things pan out on Friday. I realize that the BWS has never really fit in with our group, but can she seriously think that acting like Veruca Salt is going to get her any further? I feel sorry for Stu and Carey that they have to live next door to the dramatics, and that they can't really get away from it. Good fences make good neighbors as someone famous once said (can't recall who right now but it was on Jeopardy so I should remember eventually.), and boyyyyyyyyy would kenneling that psychobitch be a good idea. I'm thinking padded room for Springer guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.