music: black eyed peas - monkey business
mood: slightly hyper
Governor Doyle declared a state of drought emergency until Aug 14th, but storm clouds are gathering outside, and I've got the achy to confirm that a thunderstorm is on the way. Very lots of pressure. This brown grass is plenty unattractive so I can't wait to have some downpours. I should be taking this opportunity of no work, no sun, and no boyfriend in town in order to clean my shitcan apartment, but somehow I think my dishes are gonna do themselves in the washer and then I'm going to watch movies, pet cats, or run my Sims.
I made my most prodigious attempt in the game to date. I have eight Sims running simultaneously, and two of them are kids. I solved one problem by having two of the men fall in love - that way I can remove an extra bedroom and toss in another bathroom. It's so annoying the way the sims walk in on each other constantly while they're pissing. Then they stop so they can "shoo" and the whole flow is shot.
This is the pet version of the game, so I can add a cat, bird, turtle, iguana, or dog. I was planning on setting up a single sim like my own apartment with two cats and a turtle. I wonder if the sim turtles are as william wallace as salmonella is. I fed him a while ago, and he's too fucking cool to partake. He likes to wait until I've left the room, then he surreptitiously takes pieces of the pressed fish(or whatever) from which those little sticks are made. Anyway - if the sim pets are that wierd then I suppose they got it right.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.