Friday, July 01, 2005

so fucking lucky

yep - that's right. I'm so fucking lucky. I will always have shit going on to make me question my life, but in general things are pretty goddamn good. I mean, how many people can say that they enjoy their work almost all the time? I like my bosses, I like my co-workers, I like my staff (mostly), I like my clients, and I enjoy the type of work I do. Even my second job is purty all right. Then, my apartment isn't the worst in the world...I got a new refrigerator for signing my lease again, they're fairly fast on the draw with repairs and concerns I've got, the apartment manager is easily accessible and just down the street if I need to pop in to discuss or whatnot. The service guy (although nudist and creepy) is always super quick to see what I need, and he will follow up to see if things were done right. New washers and dryers finally in...so no worries in the living space arrangements. Of course, my roommates...the Xexe and Moj-man can be stinky at times, but what can ya do? Cats fart. And poop, and throw up, and lick their butts, and generally annoy their owners. That's their JOB. I understand this. I still love em.
Ok well one hiccup in things is that I was really super dooper
BREAK! SUN CAME OUT!! Goddamn I need a desk with a window sometime.

Ok, so the hiccup is that I was really looking forward to seeing Debra this weekend and she can't make it. I haven't seen her in way to long and I'm prepared to kidnap her one of these days and get her to vacate. Um...I'm sure that's not the right way to say take a vacation and take it with ME.
I miss her terribly, although I have great friends, a great boyfriend, and things to keep me busy. I still miss My Debra!! So boooooooooooo that she can't come. I was ....
BREAK - SUN AGAIN!!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at my boss' computer while he's out of the office. Dammit he's leaving too, that just pisses me off. I actually cried when I found out, but I have no real idea why. We aren't super close or anything, although we do get along. I have discovered that I feel very protective of him - but I can explain that. He goes to bat for everyone. He also works harder than anyone I've ever seen. I don't know how the office is going to function without the backbone he provided all these years. Maybe he'll come back someday, but it won't be soon, and I'm going to miss him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.