Wednesday, July 26, 2006

oh so annoying.

My father. Bah! He really pisses me off sometimes with his knee-jerk neo-con emails. I generally try not to respond but jesus christ, the last one had severed heads involved. I responded with some truth, and now I'm "unpatriotic." Well, shit. I pay my taxes like everyone else, I just don't get on the party boat to Idiotville like millions of other Americans. I really think that people must be ignorant to not see through the lies of the Right by now. I wish everyone wasn't so divided on everything, but it makes me sad to realize that it is so true. People ARE divided, because those of us with brains are reviled as Unpatriotic by those of them with um...shit for brains, and we on the Left (except for Leiberman, the asswipe) think of the Right as well, shit for brains. There really isn't a way out of this that I can see.

--
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.