Al Franken may get off on it, but it sure sucks when my own father throws me to the dogs. I didn't edit anything except names. I'm just ready to forget the whole thing and go to Tahiti. What the fuck is the world coming to? Things began with my father sending out a stupid email with pro-warmongering sentiment and severed heads. Some of what is below are responses to the email my dad sent, and some are after the fact.
>>Does anyone know this clown??? why did he cc all of us??
>>Her name came up as [deleted name] and I am guessing she is somehow associated with [deleted name]. Apparently she is trying to share an opposing view to hard core loyal Americans.
>>The original email was from my father, and yes, I decided to respond to his offensive email with a different view. What that has to do with loyalty or lack thereof is beyond me. I pay my taxes just like everyone else.
Ps. I have no idea why he decided to send that out, except to rile people up.
>>This Clown happens to be my Father. And he is a very chatty person who meets a lot of people so he probably got your e-mail somewhere, somehow and thought you would enjoy an e-mail. If you do not know who it is simply delete it there is no need to reply to all and call him out like that, very uncooth. [deleted name] (Son)
>>[deleted name], Your view to this didn't come thru. I'd love to read/hear it. Could you personally email your view to me. Thanks, cuz, [deleted name]in Michigan.. Oh, my email is [deleted email]
>> I got a lots of e mails back like this.It makes me happy I'm a Staunch American.
God Bless George Bush. [deleted name]
>>>How many more Americans must be beheaded before you stop blaming Bush for all your troubles -- and grow some balls for a change.
>> x xx to me
subject: You have a Father????
body: I don't believe it
>> This one made me epically happy. [deleted name]
>>>
[deleted name], I had to reply to that [deleted name] woman,whoever she is and set her straight.I used some profanity to make my point.He was a goddam American vet who served for all our asses in Viet Nam,so whats the fucking problem...
God Bless America and Gen George S. Patton-He knew what the fuck he was doing in WW2,he was no goddam pussy like these assholes today out on the golfcourses talking about how great they are.
Just my point of view dammit!!!!
[deleted name]
>> Oh! BOO! HOO! That is [deleted name] cousin and she called and apologized after she found out it was only me.I am so funny. And witty.and wise.
Only dogs get mad. I pissed a lot of people off. I don't fucking care.
I feel you still belittled me as you always do. It's been 25 years --get over it.
Buck up.
Dad
I really want to make comment about your fathers intellegence level but that in a way would also be mocking you.
ReplyDeleteneedless tos ay it seems you Outweight him in the catagory of mental apptitude
yes, I read the dictionary!
Thanks FM! I would like to think that my intelligence came from my dad, but he keeps proving that idea false!!
ReplyDelete/hug ~ I'm SO glad you read at all!
/snicker