MySpace is weird. By weird I mean strange as in new to me. I've been on it for a long time, and just now am getting the hang of things. I figured out how to put Ben Folds mini-videos on there and play "Landed" when people click on my profile. A lot of people from my old HS in California are on there too. I'm remembering a WAY lot about HS that I had thought faded from my memory years ago.
I realized, too, that I've changed a lot. I was a thrill-chaser, party animal back then and that's just not the case any more. I KNIT for christ's sake. If anyone can't remember me then I'll make them a scarf with my face on it. HAHA!
Well, anyway, it's fun.
--
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.