Biologically, the purpose of sex is procreation and our bodies are designed toward that purpose. No matter how hard we try, our bodies are going to try to procreate. That's why we have a sex drive and why when we try to circumvent the goal, it often fails. What's the line in Jurrasic Park?--"Life finds a way."
Man is nothing if not a proven fighter of nature.
Yes, our bodies, like all evolved species are designed to have procreative sex. We're also designed to urinate. That doesn't mean that we can't make the choice of where and when to do it!
Shelley,
"Man is...a proven fighter of nature" You wait too long to use the rest room and you may not have a choice as to where and when. You fight off the natural and healthy processes of fertility with contraception, and you find the same effect.
Suzanne,
So if I keep using birth control then one day I'm going to have a find a spot really fast(!) to give birth uncontrollably?
That argument is sort of ridiculous, unless that's not what you meant. If you meant it another way then please explain!
--
"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human race." - H.G. Wells
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.