I'm as prejudiced as the next person raised in this country in mixed neighborhoods, but there's a difference between feeling a certain way (and recognizing it as prejudicial but not letting it affect behaviour), and fucking racism! There's not a person alive who does not hold certain ideas about other people. We are not human without our systems of belief. If those beliefs are false, and we can recognize them and push them out of our minds, then we win. I just can't stomach it when unadulterated, unapologetic racism goes unremarked upon. Ok. I love the alliteration there.
Back to the point. I'm supposed to be fucking UNDERSTANDING and NON-SARCASTIC and deal with the assholes in a rational manner? Fuck that.
More later when my blood pressure stops spiking.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.