Monday, August 07, 2006

randomness, for a change

...right.
It's been pretty weird lately around these parts. Between heat, health, and world events I just think I'm gonna barf!

  • heat- yeah, it's been humid and hot and disgusting in general. In Arizona it was 118 in the shade, and round h'yeah in madtown it's been over 100 with over 100 percent humidity. Yuck!
  • which brings me to my next point: health, which is affected adversely by humidity and heat. I've been coming off meds/starting meds/yo-yo-ing weight etc...for a long time and I'm so fucking sick of it~! I remember a time when I was feeling great, working out, looking good, not nauseated 24/7, free of panic attacks, and pill count was zero. Right now lets just say that none of that is going on. I don't have a plan, but as I feel better I'm going to focus on getting back on track. The cool weather today was marvelous.
  • world events...holy shit the globe's gone to hell in a handbasket. Do we really have to stay in a place of fear, division, and hatred, like, forever? What was so wrong with dissenting points of view and a little peace in pockets? Can I just ask for Bill Clinton back? I remember the shinola that was the 80's, and the improvement in the 90's. Now I see worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
Is everyone as divided as they appear? Did bush the fucktard succeed in separating the country and moving us toward a civil war? Am I supposed to be organized on one side or the other?

So what is going on? pfffffffffffffft. Gotta work.


--
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.