Friday, August 18, 2006

fuckin busybodies...

good god. I didn't want to hire this woman in the first place. The whole situation reeks. I need staff for my house, and she is related to two other fuckin busybodies that already work with the company. Bleccchhh! These people give me hives. And now I have to deal with putting this other one into her place. Again. If she wants my fuckin job then she'd better fuckin grab an application and do it - or let me do it already. I mean, what the fuck? I left the emergency pager on (I covered it last night) and I saw the number of the house come in. I waited for my cell to ring. It did. Was the situation an emergency? No. Was she overstepping again? Yes. Was she trying to do my job? Yes, and not just my job - now she thinks she's a fuckin nurse who can call in prescriptions. Her words: I wanted to call in a prescription. How exactly is she planning to do that, I ask?  She gonna make it up? Huh. She's ignorant, and acts like she's got one up on me because she called the pager. Well guess who called her back and set her straight? Yeah. That's right. This chick is going to get real old, real fast. She doesn't quite realize yet that I've run that place for years and know what I'm doing. I don't know what the "others" told her - but most of the time they are mistaken and/or full of shit to start with. Fuckin busybodies...

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend who runs 2 foster homes for 'troubled' yoots. He is fortunate to have some great friends that work with him. I am always so impressed with people like you who try to make this world a better place by helping others.

    OK now I can lighten up..
    I just love your fancy schmancy managerial lingo.
    Please quit trying to hold back and tell me how you really feel..don't try to be so PC!

    You are a such people person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. H.E., You know, I have serious issues with speaking on my true feelings. It's just...so...sad. I'll work on it.

    /grin

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.