Monday, August 14, 2006

Re: ****Ugh.

I got tagged by Michiel so here we go.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag 5 people.

============================================================================

1. Create-Ability, Inc. Policy & Procedure Manual (hey give a girl a break - I'm at work.)
2. Ya
3. Done
4. Okie
5. I did, ya Nazi memer.
6. Not gonna happen.

Healthcare support provided to individuals is individualized [ed: WTF?] depending need [yes there is a missing word].Any specialized healthcare support needs will be documented in the Individual Support Plans. RSS should be familiar with these and provide the necessary level of assistance.Obtaining appropriate services from medical professionals is very important to ensuring individual healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.