Tuesday, October 03, 2006

great google gobs of goosegrease!

Fabulous google link from my spam page. I have no idea what prompted it, but apparently my email is RIFE...RIFE I tells ya...with Tortilla Talk. I may become verklempt.

Spam Imperial Tortilla Sandwiches - To serve, cut each roll in half

--
"Knit long and prosper."

2 comments:

  1. "SPAM spam spam spam
    SPAM spam spam..
    what is Spam anyway?"
    Well I guess you knew that was comin.
    Isn't spam made out of the naughty bits that aren' suitable to be regurgitated into bologneee and weiners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spam is pressed and canned ham bits (otherwise known as scary pig parts no one in his right mind should eat), which became popularized during WW2 for subsidized food.
    My father grew up very poor on the White Earth Reservation in Minnesota, and he LOVES the stuff. I can only think that it must be an acquired taste.

    /shudder

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.