Friday, October 06, 2006

is it fucking friday already?

Best spam subject o' the week: Stepladder Pyrex

It's Friday once again - how'd it get here so fast this time? It barely feels like Monday. Well, except that it really FEELS like a Monday. I'm in no mood to work - surprise! But then when am I? I enjoy my job once in a great while, but for the last 2 weeks I've really been dragging. We'll see if today is any better. Next week will be another exercise in not killing my supervisors for making my life hell. I need a break. In a way I can't wait for the city farmer's market to be over because I really want to sleep in on Saturdays for ONCE. It's been all summer and I feel obligated so I can't back out. I like doing the market but still it would be nice to sleep in past 7am. Definitely running on empty. And coffee and bagels. So I guess it's not that grim.

--
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.