What does this picture mean? Well, it's my current progress chart for my diet plan. It's taking forever to lose even the smallest amount. I don't think I mind...because I can SEE the changes happening. My belt holes went from the second to the fourth. My breasts are perkier. (Ok, that's a lie, but I never get to say breasts in print!) I'm less scared to look in the mirror. That's the main one.
"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Friday, October 13, 2006
lost .8 lbs. this week! Happy Friday!
What does this picture mean? Well, it's my current progress chart for my diet plan. It's taking forever to lose even the smallest amount. I don't think I mind...because I can SEE the changes happening. My belt holes went from the second to the fourth. My breasts are perkier. (Ok, that's a lie, but I never get to say breasts in print!) I'm less scared to look in the mirror. That's the main one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
w00t! Good job, even if the perkiness is a FILTHY LIE! :O :P
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, Michiel...the filthier the better, you bad boy. :P What's your IM address, and are you underage? It's been awhile since I exhibited some predatorial behavior.
ReplyDelete/chuckle
And Thanks, by the way!! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm 16, a page, and single. A single page. Does that make me a leaflet? :(
ReplyDeleteMore of a brochure, I'd say...
ReplyDelete;)
/hugs