Monday, March 05, 2007

...aaaand the hits just keep on coming!

Hi Shelley,

I want to thank you for your interest in the Health Care Coordinator position. I received several resumes from qualified candidates and interviewed the well qualified candidates, including you. I appreciate you coming in for the interview.

We have filled the position at our office. I will keep your resume on file for future consideration. The best of luck to you in your search for employment.

Sincerely,

Kim Z.
Office Manager



Yeah it's not like I need a new job or anything. I've only been to numerous interviews and have applied to probably 30 places over the last year.

5 comments:

  1. ...Let's have a moment for sad reflection about Kim Z. Poor sorry bitch does not understand what she missed.

    Kind of like being in line at the gas station, and not playing the lottery, and having the person in line behind you play, therefore getting the ticket you would have gotten, and then they start screaming OMGOMG I Won I Won OMG.

    Like that. Except Kim Z does not know. Will never even understand. She's forever benighted.

    Aw Fuck (whoops there goes my Liberalism popping out).

    God, life among the uninformed gets kinda melancholy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the Liberalism popped way before the Fuck. I believe you said Poor Sorry Bitch. That qualifies.

    And ya. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thus saith The Poor Man:

    I didn’t swear once this whole post. That’s called "civility", bitches. Civility.

    And it's a post about the Village People, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Job interviews. It's like gallery submissions. You need to grow a thick skin. I've been beating myself lately in preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Andrea - for visiting and commenting. I know I'm too sensitive sometimes...but getting the thick skin is the hardest part! =)

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.