Saturday, March 03, 2007

I took the test!

Got this from Anna's blog.
I'm not sure how true it is, or what I'd like to admit to!!! The interesting part for me was that I scored higher than 99% of other people my age/gender. Hmmm...
















Sexual Adventurer

You are 73% adventurous!

Being kinky to you involves playing with different roles and scenarios. You would like to try some secret fantasies, but may be too shy to initiate them. You like for your partner to take control. You like to be the center of attention and enjoy to be pampered. You are interested in trying new sensations to bring you pleasure. You like sex that is a little bit dangerous, although, more often than not, you prefer to be on the receiving end of things. You revel in your own sexuality, and are a little bit naughty and a little bit nice. You are looking for a lover who you can trust and who will guide you on your sexual journey.
















My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on adventurous




Link: The How Vanilla/Kinky Are You Test written by cellobiscuit on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.