I didn't edit that or change it. That's my stupid asshole brother. Yes, I'm related to paranoid fucks, apparently. I want to state here that I'm not like him. He's always popping off about Libertarian issues until I want to kneecap him. Yes, he's contributed to the gene pool with a son, but he's not raising little whatever his name is so maybe the kids got a chance.
islam as a religion isn't the problem, there is an islamic movement happening world wide, you could call it a revolution. The majority of muslims in our country are here because they didn't want to live under that kind of tyranny. Unfortunately, it is here now. You can lump them all together because the majority refuse to condemn the minority. They may say "that terrorist attack was terrible" but they always follow it with a "but". I am not slamming the ACLU, there are legitimate cases where they do some good. The problem is some of the people and groups they want to help. We have a good opportunity to see our own future, Europe is falling to Islam. The Imams living there have openly stated thier contempt for the west. Western birthrates are crashing, while thiers is on the rise. Once they get the majority (10 years in some countries) you will see a muslim take-over of a western nation. (followed by the suspension of their constitution and the installation of sharia law) These are the people our own country is kissing ass to. They make demands, we cave in. Organizations like the ACLU only help along thier cause
I thought I was overstating things but I re-read that post of my stupid asshole brother and I thought: no. I'm really not. That thing speaks for itself. Damn. Paranoid much? Ack. I am ashamed to share blood with that person.
Its not entirely his fault when you have this kind of propaganda stuffed down your throat about someone with a turban trying to kill cute puppies, everyday you do begin to believe it...
ReplyDeleteJust a little paranoid, surely he would see how flimsy and Hack author loike the script reads though?
Talk to him about it, sit down and try and have a discussion you might get through...
Oh you have one of those brother's too. I find it very difficult discussing anything political or religious with my bro's know it all ass.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me sad that people can't open their eyes and realize the shit they're being fed is exactly that, bullshit. Good luck!
Heh.
ReplyDeleteIt's not the Muslims that are the problem for the US and Canada, and it never will be -- it's the Christians.
Wackjob Islamofascists might carry out some terror attacks, maybe even with nuclear weapons, but they would not destroy the fabric of society by doing so.
Jesofascists have already infiltrated the armed forces, the government, law enforcement in the US. People like your brother would have a shit aneurysm if Muslims were granted one tenth that amount of of reach and control. The crazy Christians are in a position to start a civil war because it's the End Times or some such shit... and that would tear the fabric of society apart, into little little pieces.
Our only hope lies in the fact that the Evangelical Christians are sheeplike personalities, and will not make a move unless their leaders whip them into a frenzy. So we have to keep their leaders distracted and occupied.
...God help us if we run out of gay hookers and meth.
You can't choose your family. I know the feeling. If only people would take a good hard look at THEMSELVES and their own beliefs, before hitting out at somebody else.
ReplyDeleteAidan - I think he's lost. He moved to ...MEMPHIS from Chicago and now that he's in the deep Red I don't see a way for him to come out of it. I think a lot of people who would otherwise be normal and yet, just are not...have something askew in the head that makes them so goddamn afraid of everyone else that it's easy for them to latch onto the message of fear that comes from the other conservatards.
ReplyDeleteChristine - Oh, I feel for you! My brother and father are the same way. It makes family get-togethers sad and wrong.
Bill - gay hookers and meth, omg! You're trying to make me snort coffee out my nose, aren't you? HAHAHA! That's a perfect answer to it all.
Stace - Ya. It's fear. I don't know of any other explanation. They want to blame the Muslims, the Jews, the gays, the women; Anyone so they have someone besides themselves to look at. Ack. Thanks for visiting and commenting. :)