Yes, today is the 15th of March, immortalized forever by Shakespeare in Julius Caesar as the day they decided to stab the dear emperor in the back. What an idea to be wary of!
Other ideas I'm not too fond of include banning wire hangers. I use those! I was on vacation in Denmark years ago and my friend needed to hang a mirror. I said that he ought to just use a wire hanger and that would lower it enough and later he could grab a kit and do it properly. Well, he had never heard of a wire hanger! Apparently they only have plastic or wooden ones. I happened to have one in my luggage and dammit, Jim, I got the job done! So, no wire hangers? Bad Idea!
Also, cat food cans without tabs. My cat would starve if I didn't have an opener. Who thought of that? Bad idea!
What are some ideas you are wary of? Don't be shy!
...what? the ides? beware the ides??? It's not ideas? Shit. Nevermind.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.