...but on the other hand the dopey mySpace has no gravitas. Genna's site makes the bold and venerable statement "It's 1996, and Netscape 2.0.2 just came out, and I am really high."
HAHAH! That cracks me up. What's funny as well is that Genna's lists "Hors d'oeuvres" for their happy hour, when I KNOW it's chips, not-great salsa and some little cocktail weinies.
Why don't you redo their site for them? Toss in some little smiley faced diagrams like you do anyway, and you're what, a block away? Save Genna's!! Save Genna's!!
Thank God I am not EPILEPTIC!!! I reckon I'd need some sodium valporate if I was on that link one more second.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! I know!! This has got to actually be the worst website, period. I threw up a little bit.
ReplyDeleteThat's worse than Genna's Lounge.
ReplyDelete...but on the other hand the dopey mySpace has no gravitas. Genna's site makes the bold and venerable statement "It's 1996, and Netscape 2.0.2 just came out, and I am really high."
"...and I am really high."
ReplyDeleteHAHAH! That cracks me up. What's funny as well is that Genna's lists "Hors d'oeuvres" for their happy hour, when I KNOW it's chips, not-great salsa and some little cocktail weinies.
Why don't you redo their site for them? Toss in some little smiley faced diagrams like you do anyway, and you're what, a block away? Save Genna's!! Save Genna's!!
I am now dizzy.
ReplyDeleteMust go lay down for a bit.
Please pray I get back up.
That page was horrendous!!
That was pathetic, an obvious cry for help..I forgot to check but my guess is that even TOM doesn't want to be friends with him.
ReplyDelete