Tuesday, June 12, 2007

fly like an eagle...to the sea...

Your Power Bird is an Eagle

You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.


And then the boyfriend writes that he took the liberty of submitting my name for this:




Your Girl Parts Are Named:



Venus Fly Trap



He's in so much trouble.



3 comments:

  1. I don't need no stinkin survey. Here's my power bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll show you a bird.

    It's called my middle finger. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a DOVE!!!!

    Deep and emotional, you can connect well with almost any living creature.
    You bring hope and optimism to any dire situation.
    You are both gentle and affectionate with everyone you love.
    Truly nurturing, most people consider you to be a mother figure.


    Waaa it's true it's all true!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.