"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Did you alter that photo or have my copyright lawyers missed somebody from besmurging my beloved globally protected brand? If I ever allowed anyone to have some fun with it Colbert would be my first choice..he is so painfully funny.
I didn't alter anything - it's an "on notice" generator, courtesy of:http://www.shipbrook.com/onnotice/And yeah, as soon as I read your blogpost I immediately thought of Stephen Colbert. :)
Ha! Brilliant!!!
HE bear-ing it all....love the image!
My EYES! My EYES!! hehe. ;)
Stephen Colbert can put me on notice anyday. My God he's delicious. :)
He is cute in an "I'd never sleep with a Catholic" way. ;)
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.
Did you alter that photo or have my copyright lawyers missed somebody from besmurging my beloved globally protected brand?
ReplyDeleteIf I ever allowed anyone to have some fun with it Colbert would be my first choice..he is so painfully funny.
I didn't alter anything - it's an "on notice" generator, courtesy of:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.shipbrook.com/onnotice/
And yeah, as soon as I read your blogpost I immediately thought of Stephen Colbert. :)
Ha! Brilliant!!!
ReplyDeleteHE bear-ing it all....
ReplyDeletelove the image!
My EYES! My EYES!!
ReplyDeletehehe. ;)
Stephen Colbert can put me on notice anyday. My God he's delicious. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is cute in an "I'd never sleep with a Catholic" way. ;)
ReplyDelete