Monday, July 03, 2006

WTF Rush?

So I was dreaming a really long dream. It began last night, I suppose, with the drink Bill made for me before I went to sleep. I was on a plane that two people jumped out of. They both had disabilities of some sort, and no parachutes, so the rescue had to be done. They didn't get injured because the landscape was like Degoba with swampyness and such.
So we had to climb these trees to try and see where these two guys had gotten to, and we had no luck. We ended up looking for the first building we could find in order to get some help. It turned out to be a radio station where people had set up tables for folks to watch the show. It was fucking Rush Limbaugh! Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok. Not only that, but he came out to do his show nekked, with a giant afro wig. No more drinking before bed for me.

--
"Divorce is not caused because 50% of marriages end in gayness." -John Stewart

2 comments:

  1. Nekked Rush in an Afro?
    Sounds like tequila....

    Now I can't get that image out of my head BLEH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muahar!!

    You will come to know my evil-ness, and it shall be called...

    "giving people an image that they would rather gouge their own eyes out rather than view again, ever..."

    Is there a word for that, oh soliloquist?

    /grin

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.