Yes, Southern California is known for having beautiful sunsets, and right over those hills is the Pacific Ocean. My dad's maybe 15 minutes from Solana Beach. I haven't been yet due to holiday traffic...so I stayed home and played Civ 4- the game of world domination! You start a civilization (in this case I was Spain) and you build it from nothing, and whoever 1. wipes out all other civs or 2. gets to the space age and rockets to Alpha Centauri, Wins. You get to choose what types of Civics you like, such as Slavery or Hereditary Rule, and your people either love you or hate you based on how you plan the cities and what buildings you give them. It's a blast. Try it some time! =)
Beautiful Sunsets.
ReplyDeletehi there tidalgrrrl!
What is Civ 4?
Well hello there, HE~! =)
ReplyDeleteYes, Southern California is known for having beautiful sunsets, and right over those hills is the Pacific Ocean. My dad's maybe 15 minutes from Solana Beach. I haven't been yet due to holiday traffic...so I stayed home and played Civ 4- the game of world domination!
You start a civilization (in this case I was Spain) and you build it from nothing, and whoever 1. wipes out all other civs or 2. gets to the space age and rockets to Alpha Centauri, Wins. You get to choose what types of Civics you like, such as Slavery or Hereditary Rule, and your people either love you or hate you based on how you plan the cities and what buildings you give them. It's a blast. Try it some time! =)