...in a negative sort of way. For the Thursday weigh-in I'm down 2.2 lbs. which means I lost some weight, FINALLY. I didn't go to the gym once. I biked a miniscule amount, and walked some while I was SHOPPING, so I don't know if that counts. Probably not. At least I hit my goal for this week. Yay!
I think since I hit the gym so hard the week before it jumped my metabolism. I'm gonna do that again starting tomorrow. Besides, when I make it to the club by 7:30 I can watch the Colbert Report while I do my cardio. :) The Comedy Central Diet Plan. Woo Hoo!
I biked again yesterday, but declined today as they said it'd rain. Had I known there'd be as little rain as there was, I'd still have biked.
ReplyDeleteDid you know I gained 9 pounds since I last saw you in May? \o/
**post at 11:03 deleted due to...
ReplyDeleteBUZZZZZ!! DOUBLE POSTING!!**
/snicker
That's the first comment I've ever deleted in almost 2 years on this blog.
Great job on the gain! Eventually even if you don't bike you'll gain - it happened to my brother too. He got to a certain age and just started to get thicker around the chest and hips.
Biking is healthy, though, and since you enjoy it, why not? Plus, you're Dutch, and if you didn't enjoy biking you'd be drummed out with tar and feathers in no time, and sent to live in the US or something, where people don't care about fossil fuels or health.
Well, it's not because I am biking, that's the thing. That's also part of why I am biking more. ;)
ReplyDeleteGo for it! Colbert Cardio!
ReplyDeleteI lost 10 lbs. this summer which I do every summer and then gain 15 lbs every winter...
you do the math.
Oh, HE - it's bound to happen in Whateverpeg. But, you could start the Canuck Diet - wear really big boots year-round, hey? That'll burn calories!
ReplyDelete=)