Saturday, September 23, 2006

Well...duh!

You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul.

Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism


83%

agnosticism


67%

Satanism


58%

Buddhism


42%

Paganism


42%

Judaism


33%

Christianity


25%

Islam


17%

Hinduism


0%

Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.comLink

4 comments:

  1. Heeh, you're a bigger satanist than I am! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my life, it's better than yours..damn right, it's better than yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. atheism 92% Satanism 75%
    Paganism 75% agnosticism 50%
    Islam 50% Buddhism 33% Christianity 33% Judaism 17% Hinduism 0%

    Yikes I should be burned at the stake or something..I had no idea that I was so Satanic? WTF? Please don't tell my Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap! I wasn't supposed to tell her? D'oh!!

    Too late. =P Satanist.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.