"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
craptastic
can I just say for one fucking second how much I fucking DETEST fucking SUV's?? And no, nobody rammed into my car today, because I drove home and traded the fucking thing for a bike. I just wanted to say it.
I feel like a fucking lunatic sometimes. Please keep all sharp objects away from me today. I go by the business down the road from my apartment and there's ANOTHER brand new fucking Hummer. I mean, jesus christ wtf is wrong with these people?? Have they not seen gas prices lately? Or even today? With the hurricane pounding Louisiana the price of a barrel of oil is over $70. From this morning to this afternoon the price of gallon of gas jumped another 20 cents. And I had to drive over 60 miles already today. *big obnoxious over-caffeinated sigh* Shit.
On the good front, I've connected with three (count em, three) old friends in just a couple of days. One of em was just *this* close to being the love of my life. It's okay though...sometimes it's better to really find happiness alone first. Then you can worry about who's a fucking stud. Ok, I'm not saying anyone was a fucking stud, it was just an expression. Sheesh. Do I have to fucking qualify every fucking thing? Jesus christ I'm laying off the caffeine immediately. I think it makes me swear like a sailor. Thing One on My List: No more goddamn Mountain Dew.
The thing is...I was never really happy alone. I can do it, don't get me wrong...but I much prefer having a special person to fuss over and spend time with. I of course love my solitude as well, but I like knowing that I'm cared about. oh boo hoo, I may just as well get out the tapper there's so much sap in that last sentence. Make some syrup, you know.
Today was a good day, regardless of what I say. The sun is out, it's beautiful and not humid, and I spent a nice morning with one of my clients, taking her to the dentist and then spending her lunchtime with her. She didn't say much, so I read a magazine while she ate. Still and all it was very companionable.
Now I'm off to another appointment, but it shouldn't take too long. Later I'm supposed to meet up with the Man Crew and Bill and possibly Dory and Cack for dinner. That should be interesting. We've always had fun before, except that I always end up wanting to shoot Rob in the face with rubberbands when he and John get to teasing me. *evil laugh* But I feel sorry for him now...he's got to go home to um...well. His girlfriend. So no matter what I say to him, he's got it worse. HA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.