Friday, August 05, 2005

man whore moment


So guess who came into the office and right into my cube with a beautiful dog to soften me up? Yep, the Man-Whore and his dog, Buckley. They both looked way too good to be real. The dog is a white shepherd/yellow lab mix who is just amazingly cute and stole my heart immediately. The other dog was wearing glasses and a yuppie banana-republic outfit that was very flattering. I wonder who paid for it?
For the first time in months I didn't feel instant pain in my chest or needles in my eyes by seeing the man whore. I was able to say hello, be friendly, and not feel like I wanted to run straight into the path of an oncoming bus rather than talk to him. Jeanetta and I got the dog water (thirsty pup!) and I chatted with who will furthermore be referred to as MW. So I chatted with MW, and he told me that he thinks a lot about something I did once and it still cracks him up to this day.
Apparently we made a late night run to Cub for something and as we were driving back by Wal-Mart I stopped the car (the middle of the night) and leaned out to flip off the general direction of Evil Wal-Mart. I guess it made quite the impression on the MW if he remembered and I didn't. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.