"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Monday, August 01, 2005
My brother left a message on my answering machine earlier. He wants me to go to Ozzfest this coming weekend. Of course I can't go, but I'm surprised he asked. If it was th..........
Ok - scratch this post. My cat is completely psycho. He's running between both windows in the apartment with his tail puffed up like a rice crispy. He has charged the screen twice, once with a shrieking howl that had me running to see what was killing him. There's obviously something out there that I can't see, but Mojo is making sure whatever it is doesn't get in. Probably the killer cottontail bunny. Giant fangs, you know.
Ok. Mojo is jumping at the *closed* glass of the window. I swear I have not given him drugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He can have some of my kitty drugs-- insulin is good....
ReplyDelete