"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
family-ness
My brother is a fucking moron; I'm sure of it. He's been given so many chances in his life and he's fucked them all up one by one. Still the family views him as the golden son. The golden son who spent time in the same prison that Jeffrey Dahmer was in. I don't understand it. I hope he gets it somehow that not everything can be or will be forgiven. Life isn't like that. It doesn't help that the family treats him like he can do no wrong and always has. I don't see it that way. I'd like to be forgiving because we've always been close and we've had some really good times. I've given him chances too. When we talk I fall back into our same friendly relationship but I always feel like I'm seething inside. Why the hell should he expect things to go back to the way they were before he ruined his life and so many others? And why should the family be so goddamn free with excuses for him? He fucking killed someone, and not just some stranger on the street. His fucking girlfriend, the mother of his son. I liked her well enough when she was sober and I know she turned kind of stupid when she was messed up- but the mother of his son! I really hope that he understands exactly what he did. His way is to joke and move past anything bad- but when is enough enough, and when do you make that leap from idiot Dave to grown up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.