Wednesday, August 17, 2005

vacate!


So I went ahead and bought two tickets to San Diego for September for Bill and Me. I'm really looking forward to A. getting away from Madison for a week, B. getting away from Madison with my main squeeze to a popular vacation destination, and C. getting to visit my daddy-o.
I do sometimes pine for the ocean, and I'll be so glad to see my old stompin ground. Going home is always bittersweet. I love san diego, but I'm so glad I left. I'd never move back there, but visiting is so nice. I love the antique shopping, Kobey's swap meet, Foggy's Notion, the gaslamp, oh hell, I just have so many places that I love to go. And Bill gets to come with me! This is great. *doin a little dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.