Tuesday, November 01, 2005

and the beat goes on...



So Bill and I were Sonny and Cher for Halloween. *Early* Sonny and Cher. Except maybe not as early as this pic because Bill had the trademark mustache. I think we were going for Caesar and Cleo days. Anyway it was great and Bill's ass looked really good in his black jeans. Hey that's all I need. ;-) My boots were knee highs and about a three inch heel, and I wore them to work for four hours before the Halloween party - and I could describe the agony but that would only put you off your feed for a month.

I hope we win the contest at work - but I won't know for a week. I thought we were pretty awesome looking. =)

Anyway - if we don't, then...

2 comments:

  1. I went as Uma Thurman from Kill Bill. I even shaved off my beard for it, just to get the part just right

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you took pictures!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.