Monday, November 28, 2005

death of a reptile.


" 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This turtle is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-TURTLE!! "


My little guy is gone. I took him out with tongs this morning, double-bagged him, and tossed him into the dumpster.
I guess he couldn't go on living any more, knowing that there was just not anything out there for him but a large, psychopathic goldfish with imprisonment issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.