Tuesday, November 15, 2005

cute email ;)


I know, I'm a silly girlfriend so I see things rosy but damn it, my boyfriend is just so adorable sometimes, and he just makes me smile. Here's an email that just had me smiling for a long time.

Me:

buy these pants!

Here's an ad on Ebay that just cracked me up. Scroll down to read the text. - Shelley

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/ebay-trousers-big.htm

ps. No, I wasn't cruising ebay for leather pants. It was on another site. =P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, they're close to being my size... you want me to
buy them, don't you? ;-)

xoxoxoxxx,
Bill

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me:

No.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill:

::sigh::



------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, weren't we cute as HELL for Halloween as Sonny and Cher?

7 comments:

  1. Heeh, you should wear that outfit and the wig next year, only needs a bit of pale skin and lots of black mascara and you can go as Gothic Mistress Of Doom And Lots Of Icky Things. \o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell yeah! *grin*

    I could go as Gilly the Perky Goth from Dork Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like plasns mo' bettah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine, I suppose I could spare a plasn or two, but you better remember my generosity. :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabulous generosity will be noted for time and eternity.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.