"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
cooking and drinking - the way to go
Cookin da punkin. I hope I don't mess this up. One never knows if one read the internets wrong and will end up with mush that isn't supposed to be mush.
I'm also boiling up the stringy bits for soup. I found a great soup recipe online for mushrooms, punkin, and curry. We'll see how that comes out too. I guess I need some more yumm-A veggies for that.
I took out the seeds and am drying them overnight on paper towels. We'll have em fresh and hot tomorrow night. I think that'll be fun.
Bill's daughter is in town and wants to see Rent on Saturday. That should be a blast. I invited her over for punkin cheesecake-makin tomorrow.
I'm...talking...in...punctuated...sentences...and...I...have...no...idea...why...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.